NORTHEAST CONCRETE now offers the ReCon Retaining Wall System.
ReCon Retaining Walls are high performance retaining wall systems with the look, scale and durability of massive natural stone. ReCon big block retaining walls are fast becoming the product of choice for a wide variety of commercial, residential and institutional retaining walls and demanding water applications.
Retaining walls must be made of long term durable concrete.
- The ReCon concrete blocks for retaining walls are made from wet cast concrete
specifically designed to withstand the adverse effects of freeze thaw cycles,
brackish water, and storm water runoff.
- Retaining walls must be engineered to perform.
- ReCon has the industry leading gravity retaining wall system. ReCon's large retaining wall block can be engineered for unreinforced gravity
retaining walls reaching heights in excess of 20'.
- ReCon has the testing and design software tools for both gravity
retaining walls and geo-grid reinforced retaining walls.
- Retaining walls should enhance the aesthetics of the natural surroundings and
add value to a property.
NORTHEAST CONCRETE offers the Northshore Granite
texture for a natural cut stone appearance that looks great in natural grey or can
be stained to match other surrounding stone on your site.
- Retaining walls should be contractor friendly.The ReCon large retaining
wall block system is easy to install and utilizes a contractor's existing equipment.
- Retaining wall suppliers must provide support tools
to its specifying architects and engineers, wall design engineers, contractors, and site owners.
Check out the "toolboxes" for our important constituents at
When looking for a retaining wall, turn to NORTHEAST CONCRETE
and to ReCon Wall Systems for the
"Aesthetics You Want...Performance You Need".
To learn more about ReCon big block retaining walls, check out the following: